Google Search

Google
 

3/12/2006

My book report today is on Indonesia


Indonesia. Land of mystery. The Republic of Indonesia is located in the Malay Archipelago, the world's largest archipelago, between Indochina and Australia, between the Indian and Pacific Oceans...

After this all I have is a bunch of wiki data.
I can point to it on a map.
I can go to the library and check out books.
But that doesn't make it any more real.
I have some great friends heading off to the other side of the world, but they may as well be heading to Barsoom.
Maybe when they are out hunting Soraks with their four armed Green Martian friend, they'll look up at the sky and remember their friends back on earth.
(land of mystery link and photo courtesy of Jonathan McIntosh http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Thehero)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jayson, great blog: posts and links.